
Hello.
We are moving out. I went over to our new place today with Mother to take a look. It wasn't too bad, the 4-room flat was a little larger (celling was much lower though), we had a perfect view of a carpark and there was an occasional screeching from motorbikes. Sigh. But somehow, I'm a little glad we bought the place, Seasons Park have been giving the family a lot of financial stress so this decision is good. Maybe Dad can slack more now. His obsessive i-am-a-hardworking-man thing is scaring me, and he has been coughing a lot lately (I think he caught my bronchitis or something).
Alright, so moving into the new home means sharing the room with Gladys (groan). Cause Mother claims that I wouldn't be at home most of the time anyway due to National Service (plus overseas study after that etc etc) and she also holds on to the possibility that sister would marry young (hahaha). Well, no comments on that. Both of us are still discussing on how we want our room to be (sorry lady, no red or pink walls) and it s pretty fun, if you look past her annoyingness when you try to be serious. And let me say something here: Why are you always on the phone??
Ok, back to the subject. We are only moving into our new place three months later (one month for the keys and two months for the renovation), so that means we have to move into XueiGu's place at yishun. Pretty convienient, with Northpoint and FusionYouthHub (woo cool) nearby. So in a few days time, uncle's place would be a house of 9. Crazy huh. I'm glad I won't be there a lot; imagine 6 women in a house, 5 in my household is crazy enough, and when Mom and Auntie Chris is together, they can get pretty high.
So everything is packed and sent off to some warehouse - I can't find my comics, or my new contacts, and my current room is just a bed and a computer. Urgh, I don't really want to go. I complain a lot about Seasons Park's rude security guards, pathetic vending machines, scary muscle old uncles in the gym and yes, those bitchy ten-year-olds, but the truth is that after 9years living here, I have grown some strong attachment to Seasons Park. It is my home!
I'm sad. But change is good. It keeps the brain active and all. And besides, I guess its not so bad cause we are just moving a few blocks behind, so that means I could always visit if I wanted to.
Goodbye now Seasons Park and my nice nice brown room with the cheapo Ikea lamp.
Take care now mysterious naked blonde who swims at night. Cheers.

<< Home